Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crochet Bag Problem Driving Me Crazy

Haekelbeutel. The word is German for Crochet Bag..........lol


I've learned how to make them. Now, I just want to get the durn thing lined well! I have several made as Christmas gifts and cannot begin to figure out how to line them and then attach the lining to the bag. I am running out of patience with this bag. I have googled the lining directions several times and I am just not finding what I need.

I really love this bag. It is all made of granny squares, and can be adjusted in size by adjusting the size and number of squares used. It's a fast project, easily worked on in front of a movie or at the doctor's office, etc. I am giving them as Christmas gifts to all the women on my list this year. My daughter's SIL even wants a huge one as a book bag for college. It's very frustrating. Grr.

No comments: