Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Cleaning Item I Can't Live Without

OK, I know we are all supposed to be going greener, but there is one chemical item that I can NOT live without. I have white floors in my kitchen and bathroom. I also have a Mr. Clean magic eraser mop. I LOVE this thing! My floors look gorgeous every time I mop. I do have to remember to rinse the floors well, because there are chemicals in the sponge. Even dirt that gets ground into the tiles from moving chairs and stuff comes up! I'm going to try it on my kitchen ceiling, too. I burned a frying pan the other night and there is a smoke stain on there.

I'm trying to convert to greener options like vinegar and baking soda for most of my cleaning efforts. Turns out I can even use it for killing off fleas in the carpets! Gotta love a multi purpose cleaner that is good for the earth!

No comments: